Ocean Pines, MD--
Living by the coast is a treat, but with so many attractions, it can be hard to choose what to do on your day off with the family. That’s where we come in! At Maryland’s Coast, we have day trip attractions near Ocean City, Maryland, listed out and ready for you to explore!
Whether you’re looking to spend a warm summer day outdoors, you need rainy day activities to keep the kids busy, or you’re looking for delicious new dining options to try, Ocean Pines has it all. Stop by and see some for yourself!
Things to Do Near Ocean Pines, MD
- Windmill Creek Vineyard: The family-owned and operated Windmill Creek Vineyard and Winery is a peaceful spot for wine tasting and delicious backyard bistro menu options. Book a private igloo for your group and enjoy the beautiful outdoor setting.
- Ocean Downs Casino: Try your luck with racing entries, table games, slots, while enjoying a high-quality dining experience overlooking the racetrack.
- Ocean Pines Farmer’s Market: The Ocean Pines Farmers & Artisans Market is a year-round event that supports locally owned farms and food producers. Stop by for fresh, locally sourced food and items to support the community!
- Ocean Pines Golf Club: This championship golf course is open to the public and available for group outings, tournaments, and testing your skills at any level of experience!
- Sports Core Pool: Want to go for a dip? The large indoor heated pool has a slide, spacious indoor lounging areas, and plenty of space to swim laps. Take advantage of fitness classes and swim lessons offered or turn your next special event into a pool party.
- Ocean Pines Yacht Club: Treat yourself to views of the Isle of Wright Bay and the skyline of Ocean City during an elegant dinner at the Ocean Pines Yacht Club. Browse the upstairs ballroom or lounge on the outside patio by the fire pits, live music, seasonal tiki bar, and pool!
- Pines Public House Eatery: The new eatery in Ocean Pines offers organic, popular American food, seafood, vegetarian, and vegan dishes. Also, don’t miss out on the craft cocktails!
- Taylor’s Neighborhood Restaurant: Craving that small-town feel and a home-cooked meal? Dine at Taylor’s Neighborhood Restaurant for a variety of great menu options inside or on the outdoor deck.
- Denovo's Trattoria: The family restaurant offers casual and diverse dining options with an Italian flair. With a full-service bar and desserts made fresh by local bakers, what more could you ask for?
- A Bagel And…: This breakfast spot is popular amongst locals and tourists alike. Try delicious bagels, breakfast dishes, sandwiches, pastries, and more for a great start to your day!
Stay up to date with everything you need to know about Maryland’s Coast by subscribing to our newsletter here at the bottom of the page! We can’t wait to explore more with you!