Are you looking for free summer events during your vacation to Ocean City, Maryland? Whether you’re looking for a laid-back evening, or want the kids to run off some energy before bedtime, there’s plenty to do for all ages without breaking the bank. Check out what Maryland’s Coast has to offer with free family fun!
Free Family-Friendly Activities on Maryland’s Coast
Everyone loves live music! Every week during the summer you have the opportunity to enjoy free concerts in the park with goodies for sale and beautiful sunset views. It’s a great way to unwind after a long day, while still spending time in the warm summer weather.
- Sundaes in the Park: Northside Park at 7 PM on Sundays.
- Sunset Park Party Nights: Thursday nights throughout the summer from 7 PM to 9 PM.
Free Beach Events
If you want to spend as much time on the beach as possible, we don’t blame you! The whole family will have a blast attending these events on the sand throughout the week.
- Beach Movies & Yard Games: Wednesday and Friday nights starting at dusk.
- Family Beach Games: Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 6:30 PM.
- OC Beach Dance Party: Monday, Caroline Street Stage from 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM.
- Drone Shows: Monday at 9:30 PM, Dorchester Street beach.
Free Summer Programs
There’s always something to learn—even on vacation. Check out the interactive activities at the OC Life-Saving Station Museum to learn more about Maryland’s Coast and join in on fun community events at the library.
- OC Library Programs: Until August 31st.
- OC Life-Saving Station Museum: Daily programs through August 31st.
Free Amusement Park Attractions
Your favorite attractions at Jolly Roger Amusement Parks just got even more fun with a variety of free events all summer long! Head over to Jolly Roger on 30th Street and hang out with friends like Lollipop the Clown and the Pirate Theater Performers. Take your kids to experience the free circus or splash around with mermaids at Splash Mountain—free with entry. Check out the calendar for more events!
- Lollipop the Clown: Monday-Thursday, 7:30-9:30 PM.
- Circus Smile: Monday-Thursday, 5 PM and 9 PM & Friday, Saturday, Sunday 5 PM and 9:30 PM.
- Splash Mountain Mermaids: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 12-2 PM.
- Pirate Theater: Monday-Thursday 7:30 PM and 8:30 PM.
Looking for more to do during your trip to Maryland’s Coast? Check out upcoming events in the area and read our stories for more tips on exploring! Plus, our Instagram and Facebook are always kept up to date with everything you need to know about life on Maryland’s Coast.