Looking for a day trip on Maryland’s Coast that doesn’t involve the beach? Lucky for you, America’s coolest small town is just a short drive from Ocean City, MD, and has an abundance to explore for all ages!
Berlin, Maryland holds a lively main street, the friendliest community, historic preservation, and the beauty of Maryland’s Coast. Check out some of our favorite spots you don’t want to miss out on!
Berlin, Maryland Attractions
- Bleached Butterfly Floral & Home Boutique offers an array of floral and home designs as well as services for weddings and events.
- Victorian Charm is an upscale boutique that’s been helping customers buy the best gift possible for over 25 years.
- Treasure Chest is a family-owned jewelry store offering diamonds, fine jewelry, and jewelry from all over the world.
- Uptown Antiques houses individually owned booths by licensed dealers specializing in antiques, gifts, and collectibles.
Things to Do:
- Ocean Downs Casino offers a fun and entertaining gaming experience for all its guests with racing, slot machines, table games, and more.
- Visit Ayers Creek Adventures for exclusive access to Ayers creek through kayak, canoe, and Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) rentals, guided eco-tours, kayak instruction, and group events.
Food & Drink:
- Blacksmith offers delicious farm-to-table meals, consistently working with local farmers and bakers to use only the freshest of ingredients in their unique dishes.
- Berlin’s Farmer’s Market is a must when visiting! Sundays from 9 am to 1 pm, buy produce and so much more, strictly from local vendors and artisans.
- Burley Oak Brewing Company is a staple of Berlin with the name representing the rich history of the town. Quality beers are brewed by local materials and craftsmen with traditional brewing methods, enhancing the experience of enjoying the pints and growlers.
Where are you headed first?! Check out Maryland’s Coast for more adventures and places to explore in Worcester County. We can’t wait to share our beautiful home with you, naturally!