Snow Hill, MD--
Planning a day trip during your stay in Ocean City, MD? Snow Hill is a popular town on Maryland’s Coast that will not disappoint! From local shops, outdoor adventures, specialty food, and drinks, Snow Hill will become your go-to spot next time you’re looking for a getaway.
Ready to explore? Check out some of our favorite things to do when spending the day in Snow Hill, Maryland!
Things to Do in Snow Hill
- The name speaks for itself at the Sassy Girl Boutique! Shop trendy fashion items, unique gifts, and one-of-a-kind finds.
- Experience a blast to the past where you can spend all day admiring the trinkets at Toy Town Antiques in Historic Snow Hill.
- The cultural experience brought by the two and three-dimensional works at Bishop’s Stock Fine Art, Craft & Wine is a delight to all who visit. Each month, a different artist is featured to represent established and emerging artists from Maryland, Delaware, and Virginia.
Things to Do:
- Kayak or canoe on the Pocomoke River! The Pocomoke River Canoe Company is available for you to rent canoes or kayaks to take off on the flat waters and explore the beautiful scenery and wildlife around you.
- Pocomoke River State Park has 15,000 acres of rich wooded areas best known for loblolly pine trees, cypress swamps, and over 50 species of fish!
- Hike or bike on a variety of nature trails around the Pocomoke forest.
Food & Drink:
- Oaked 110 Whiskey & Wine Bar is in the heart of historic Snow Hill, bringing a full-service restaurant and bar experience to the town. Stop by for shrimp and crab ceviche, smoked deviled eggs, and favorite classic cocktails or local beers on draft.
- Craving a sweet treat or pick me up? The Daily Brew Coffeehouse has everything you need from fresh, quality coffee, to pastries and ice cream.
The day is yours and you have plenty of fun to fill it with! Enjoy Snow Hill and check out Maryland’s Coast for more adventures and places to explore in Worcester County. We can’t wait to share our beautiful home with you, naturally!