Ocean City Recreation and Parks Department
Please call for hours
For sports enthusiasts, the Ocean City Recreation and Parks Department operates a variety of activities to keep fit and have fun.
- Tennis: Courts are located at: 2nd St., Bayside; 61st St., (Ocean City Tennis Center); 94th St., Bayside; and 136th St, Bayside. For more information, or to reserve a tennis court, call 410-524-8377.
- Racquetball: One court: Gorman Avenue, Bayside.
- Basketball: Courts are located at 3rd St. & St. Louis Ave.; 94th St. at the Little Salisbury Park; 125th St., Bayside (indoors)
- Volleyball: Volleyball nets will be set up on the beach for summer. Open to everyone at no charge. Nets are available between 2nd & 3rd, 3rd & 4th, 5th & 6th, 7th & 8th, 9th & 10th and 11th & 12th Streets.
- Fiesta Park: Off 141st Street. Wooded passive park with nature trails and picnic areas.
- Inlet Park: Southernmost park with viewing binoculars and informative signs. Ocean City's time capsule located here.
- Downtown Recreation Complex: Basketball courts, ball field, skateboard bowl and half-pipe; playground equipment; area for fishing in bay.
- Robin Park: 28th Street; Hopscotch courts, playground equipment.
- Convention Center Park: 40th Street Pier lighted for fishing. Other facilities not available due to building expansion.
- Ocean City Tennis Center: 61st Street. Lighted tennis courts
- Little Salisbury Park: 94th StBayside, next to Art League building. Tennis courts, tot lots, basketball court.
- Northside Park: 125th Street, Bayside. 58 acres with lighted ball fields, fishing lagoon, tot lots, picnic area, two piers, jogging and roller-blade paths, soccer fields, indoor gymnasium.
- Gorman Avenue Park: 136th Street Bayside. Tennis court, racquetball courts and play area.
- North Surf Park: 142nd Street, playground.